About Me:

Currently I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. My goal is to graduate with a degree in Secondary English Education with a minor in Spanish. After that I plan an pursuing my Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language. I feel like all citizens have the right to prosper in our nation and part of that may require familiarity with the English language. It is my goal to help people learn the language and prosper.

Limitless Responsibilites

My students are going to learn the importance of being prepared and thorough in their work. As English teacher my junior year in high school told me 'Mediocrity is Unacceptable.' She was right. This isn't because it is impossible to continue on in life without putting forth amazing effort. It has more to do with the fact that a person has to be extremely responsible and empowered in order to accomplish their goals in life. As a teacher I hope to teach my students on the importance of responsibility by having a lot of assignments be due outside of class. By utilizing things such as Blogs and Twitter and even Facebook my students will learn how to use time management skills. If will be unavailable for a deadline due to extra curricular activities or work schedule, they will have to be able to upload their work early or find free wifi near their location. By giving my students online assignments, I hope that they will be able to further their abilities with technology, learn to be on time with their assignments, and possibly even to think outside the box when it comes to trying to meet deadlines in an orderly manner.