About Me:

Currently I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. My goal is to graduate with a degree in Secondary English Education with a minor in Spanish. After that I plan an pursuing my Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language. I feel like all citizens have the right to prosper in our nation and part of that may require familiarity with the English language. It is my goal to help people learn the language and prosper.

Continuous Learning Experience

No one is ever done learning. Even after the high school and undergrad diplomas are handed out, people are always going to experience a growth in knowledge. They will be trained at a new job or even learning a new computer program that is being used at the workplace. Education never stops and I feel like it is my job to ensure this happens in my own career. As an ESL teacher I hope to make students feel continuously at easy by always learning about their cultural background and possibly even their own native tongue.