About Me:

Currently I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. My goal is to graduate with a degree in Secondary English Education with a minor in Spanish. After that I plan an pursuing my Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language. I feel like all citizens have the right to prosper in our nation and part of that may require familiarity with the English language. It is my goal to help people learn the language and prosper.

Limitless Possibilities

I do not feel like any one subject discipline should be the only the only limit in the classroom. Subject matters need to be integrated in order for students to understand how things correlate to each other. I personally think I it helps to answer the endless 'But, why is this important?' questions that students ask. Personally I feel like technology is one of the best subjects to intertwine into its opposing subject matter. There are limitless sources which educators can use to further their students abilities. By not acknowledging the uses of technology in the classroom is like not acknowledging that a mechanical pencil is better than the standard in case of a led snapping error.