About Me:

Currently I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. My goal is to graduate with a degree in Secondary English Education with a minor in Spanish. After that I plan an pursuing my Masters in Teaching English as a Second Language. I feel like all citizens have the right to prosper in our nation and part of that may require familiarity with the English language. It is my goal to help people learn the language and prosper.

Getting There

It can be very hard at times to do research. Many times it is difficult just to locate a legitimate source. I hope to be able to help my students learn how to do proper research by exposing them to tools which will help them in every field they may choose to pursue through things such the various Google Search Engines and many of the various other search engines exposed to us through this class. These are things I hope will benefit my students in the long run. Hopefully these will be tools they can use even after the they have completed their education goals. This can also come through using a PLN or utilizing tools such as iTunesU. There are endless options and endless ways to find things one is looking for, all it takes is effort.